Stable Grid Flooring
- Standard size +/- 4%
- L x W x H = 24” x 18” x 1.25" (3 sf)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs per panel
- LBC: up to 70,000 lbs/sf
- Pallet = 48"x40"
- 900 sq. ft. / pallet consisting of 300 Tiles
- Approx. 1000 lbs. Per Pallet
- Pallet height: Approximately 96"
- Cartons - 19x25x26
- 60 sq ft/20 Tiles
- Approx. 65 lbs per carton Pallets and cartons may be split
- Recycled polyethylene (tough & flexible)
- Color: Black
- Flexible Joints
- Cross connectors for optimum load bearing capacity
- Protruded upper surface cleats helps prevent slipping
- Load bearing capacity depending on foundations, up to 70,000lbs/sq.ft.
- Easily cut with a saw
- Easily manageable by even a child for installation
Dimensions of single tile:
General Tips:Stable Grid was originally created to provide areas with secure footing and mud free environment for horses, cattle and other livestock. It has also proven excellent for use in residential and commercial applications. Recycled polyethylene is used for the manufacture of the tiles. UV inhibitors have been added to Stable Grid to provide a long life in outside installations This material is capable of expansion and contraction, which is dependent on the temperature as well as on the properties of the ground beneath it.
Pattern consists of a combination of octagons and small squares and triangles which gives ultimate strength and LBC Cell openings are a combination of 1/4", 1" and 2" prevents small hooves and paws from getting into cells. The incorporation of the smaller sized cells and complete border on every grid make this the strongest grid on the market. Stable Grid panels lock together once assembled preventing movement of system under weight. This system installs as a true one-piece installation. These 3 sq ft grid tiles have fewer connection points than some of the others on the market. The fewer connections, the fewer problems. .
Stable Grid System is a Patented Product and is in no way affiliated with European knockoffs using similar names and marketing strategies.