How Stable Grid works
- Creates a porous surface to allow constant drainage
- Keeps the top layer of soil from mixing with the sub layers
- Eliminates depressions from tires, feet, hooves, etc.
- Eliminates digging in yards and kennels
- Offers a variety of surface preparations for individual needs
- Lightweight, hollow grid allows vegetation to grow through while maintaining a surface as level as pavement
- Becomes a permanent part of the soil which needs little or no maintenance
- Easy for do-it-yourself installation – even by one person
- Can be used to cover french drains, gravel filled ditches, etc. to eliminate standing water problems
– Stable Grid is a soil control appliance and a permeable pavement appliance in one. It can be used in high traffic grass areas to prevent wear and provide a stable, solid grass surface that will hold up to vehicles, foot traffic and hoof traffic.
– This grid system filled with crushed stone, gravel dust, stone chips mixed with dust or large sand will provide a beautiful and functional driveway, walkway, patio or parking lot that does not cause runoff. Stable Grid uses are limitless.
– Stable Grid has a load bearing capacity of up to 70,000 pounds per square foot depending on installation preparation. Topping material depth is dependent upon use, climate and area restrictions.
Advantages Over Asphalt Or Concrete
- Stable Grid does not hold heat/cold.
- Stable Grid does not create water runoff which burdens sewer drains.
- Stable Grid does not readily allow for ice build up or black ice conditions.
- Stable Grid is good for the environment.
- Stable Grid is easy to install and does not require a special contractor.
- Stable Grid is a heavy duty, long lasting system that is cost effective.
- Stable Grid is made of recycled polyethylene